Industry 4.0 technologies, such as artificial intelligence, cloud-based analytics, and the Internet of things (IoT), provide additional opportunities to increase supply chain flexibility and responsiveness, but adoption remains low among survey respondents. These technologies provide manufacturers with more access to real-time supply chain data that they can use to view the impact of their business decisions and refine their strategies over time.
Sikich, in partnership with IndustryWeek, compiled the following based on our Supply Chain Resiliency survey findings to help manufacturers see where they stand compared to their peers, in order to make more informed decisions about future supply chain practices.
Learn in this report:
- Pandemic Impact on Supply Chain
- Pandemic Impact on Business Operations
- Offshore Supply Base
- Investment in Supply Chain Technology
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment Outlook
- Weaknesses or Gaps in Supply Chain
- Satisfaction with Supply Chain Transparency
- Requirements from Suppliers
- Customer Demand
- Impact on Long-Term Supply Chain Strategy
Fill out your information above to access this information.
* Survey Background: 137 respondents, 41% executive participation, 55% industrial equipment manufacturing background